💜💜PICKUPS CLOSED - PLEASE USE SHIPPING OPTION💜💜
Pickup meeting details for Sydney:
Date: Saturday 6th August
Location: Tumbalong Park, Darling Harbour
(I will try to find a bench in a visible area in this location on the day so I am easy to find)
Time: 30 minute pickup time slots available from 9:00 am - 11:00 am
- Checkout here with the time slot you intend on doing your pickup
- In the checkout notes, mention the order numbers you are picking up (or the order name if you can't locate your original email order confirmation)
- If you are picking up an order on behalf of other friends, please mention their details during checkout. Your other friends will need to email me directly to confirm that they are happy for you to pick up on their behalf. I will not be allowing pickups for others without this written confirmation
- Please mention in your checkout notes if you do not want the OG Bright Pink UR Envelope keychain and would like to wait for the Pastel Pink variant to be in hand. If you select this, then I can pop your keychain in a parcel with any future order you place after they are here.
- Use code "PICKUP" when checking out so you do not pay for postage
- If you want to buy other things during checkout that I currently have available, that's totally okay. I will add them in your bag and hand them over to you on Saturday
If you don't want to use your bag right away, please bring a carry bag to transport it home in. The larger sized Parfait shopping bags I ordered for SMASH are too small for them unfortunately and I don't have enough time to place a bulk order now for bigger bags so they get here before the pickup day. They will be packed in their dust bags and plastic packaging from my manu.
I will be scheduling a maximum of 4 people per 30 minute time slot to spread things out and avoid a large group forming. Please make sure you come within your time slot.
I am not sure if I will need to schedule another pickup day. If slots fill up and there are more of you who need to do a pickup OR if you are not available this weekend, please choose the "OTHER PICKUP REQUEST" option and mention in the checkout notes what your availability is. If needed, I will organise another meet up which suits the most number of people. I cannot guarantee I can cater to your requirements, but I will do my very best.
If you are attending, please make sure you are Covid free and are preferably wearing a mask. My father has lung cancer and my husband has a lung condition - I cannot risk getting Covid as I need to keep my family members safe.
If you are a MINOR and would like to do a pickup - you MUST bring along a parent or legal guardian. No exceptions. I do hold a valid Working With Children Check certificate which expires in 2025, however my personal preference would be to only have minors around if accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. By coming, you are agreeing that you will respect this rule.
If you book a slot and can no longer make it or if you are running late, please let me know ASAP. I do have other plans on Saturday so I won't be able to wait around for too long unfortunately if you are running late.